domingo, 1 de novembro de 2015

                                                  Made in promise.


The Bible says ; When my father and my mother forsake me , then the LORD will take care of me,

, - Psalm 27;10  Well,  We know who God never will not forsake us , For He'll give His angels to 

keep you in all your ways. This is security was showed in the Bible, I can't have anything doubt about

it , that's truth. In the world we will have trouble, tribulation, but God always is with us! and this is

the confidence that I have always in him. However , He is my helper and my savior.


                                                Feito promessa.

A Bíblia diz ; quando meu patriarca e minha madre abandonar me então. O SENHOR cuidará de 

mim - Psalmos 27;10 bem, Nós sabemos que Deus nunca vai nos abondonar , Ele dará seus anjos 

para nos guardar em todos os nossos caminhos, essa segurança foi mostrada na Bíblia, Eu não posso

dúvidar disso, isto é, verdade , no mundo teremos tribulações , problemas, mas Deus sempre está 

conosco , isso é a confiança que Tenho sempre nele.contudo Ele é meu ajudador e salvador. 

www. twitter.com/franzonassis 
                                                           *  *  *


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário